Hey US Adolescents, let's play an informative game?

http://www.familywatchdog.us/ It's called, "Find How Many Sex Offenders Live Near You" You don't have to post your city or anything. Just click the link, search your city, zoom in on the map until it accurately portrays your city limits, and in the top right above the map, it will say... show more http://www.familywatchdog.us/

It's called, "Find How Many Sex Offenders Live Near You"

You don't have to post your city or anything.

Just click the link, search your city, zoom in on the map until it accurately portrays your city limits, and in the top right above the map, it will say the number. Put that in your answer.

My city, within about a 3 mile radius, has 48 sex offenders with 12 non-mappable sex offenders.

Fun Tip: Click the squares to see their creepy faces and offenses.
Update: Well, the game part was supposed to be kind of ironic, but it was just a way to inform people about local sex offenders. Get off my back jeezus. D:
Update 2: A Hopeful Pessimist: Yea, I did this before and found out there was a guy next to a close family friend's house. But, the family friend told us he was actually registered for having like, a 16 year old girlfriend when he was 23. So, at least that wasn't molestation or rape. But, this is a scary game :/ I... show more A Hopeful Pessimist: Yea, I did this before and found out there was a guy next to a close family friend's house. But, the family friend told us he was actually registered for having like, a 16 year old girlfriend when he was 23. So, at least that wasn't molestation or rape. But, this is a scary game :/

I just clicked one guy and it said "Rape by force and Sexual Battery" Steering clear of that part of my neighborhood D:
Update 3: Elle: I was a victim of sexual abuse as a child as well. Not something I want to talk about every day. No doubt it is a personal matter. My offender doesn't even get to be on a list. The "game" part of this was not about the actual assault. Just a way to make people aware in a less serious way.... show more Elle: I was a victim of sexual abuse as a child as well. Not something I want to talk about every day. No doubt it is a personal matter. My offender doesn't even get to be on a list. The "game" part of this was not about the actual assault. Just a way to make people aware in a less serious way.

Don't think I don't know how it feels just because I lightened a situation with a more whimsical word.
Update 4: Elle: You are assuming things again. I don't deal with my past by joking. Again, the "game" was basically an advertisement. To make people aware in a not so serious way. I can be damn serious. This was whimsical. And you try to advocate that you stand up for victims, even though, as you said, you... show more Elle: You are assuming things again. I don't deal with my past by joking. Again, the "game" was basically an advertisement. To make people aware in a not so serious way. I can be damn serious. This was whimsical. And you try to advocate that you stand up for victims, even though, as you said, you cannot tell by first glance, so you actually penalize people at first... then call it speaking your mind? What you are saying is actually triggering things about my past. As you said I am doing to you.

Because now you are assuming things about a touchy subject for me. I was ****** when I was 10 years old. By someone close to my family. If you think I get by by joking about it, you are dead wrong. Something that this question, rather, the word I chose, did not do to you. I never assumed anything about a victim. I said the word game, and you needed to go on and "speak your mind" in a very defensive and narcissistic way.

Penalize you? For what? Your snarky paragraphs d