Ohio State or University of Alabama?

I've been accepted to many schools and I've narrowed it down to these 2. I was told Alabama is still very much so racist and segregated. Is this true? How are Blacks received amongst the student body? Ohio State is very integrated but extremely large. I could use the Pros and Cons of both schools.

This is University of Alabama - Tuscaloosa ROLL TIDE

Favorite Answer

Which University of Alabama? Tuscaloosa? Birmingham? Huntsville?

The state is still a little behind the times, but universities consist of more educated, intelligent people. There are many Black students on all the UA campuses. Tuscaloosa is a small town, and the school is very football oriented. Birmingham is a city, with more to do. Huntsville is where the Space Center is, and there are a lot of scientists there.

Here's a page of demographics about UA Tuscaloosa. It says 13% of the student population is African American.

http://www.ua.edu/quickfacts/demographics.html

Go to OSU, it's in general just a better school. I'm sure the U. of Alabama isn't as bad as you've heard but that still will exist.

No. they are likely purely awarding her for status up for what she believes. No Christian believes evolution is Satanic or a fantasy. they only have their very own opinion of approaches the worldwide began. some people in her place could have carried out the politically marvelous factor yet as a substitute she stood as much as each and every of the judges, and hundreds of hundreds of persons observing, and pronounced precisely what she believed. it could seem unusual to think of of of it as a feat of bravery, yet honesty, think of of of approaches no longer straight forward it could desire to have been to make sure no be counted if to do the marvelous factor or take the familiar way out and win. what variety of a Christian could she be then?