Thoughts on this unique baby girls name?

Amihan. Its pronounced uh-MEE-hahn, emphasis on the "mee" and the last syllable is said as HAN as opposed to HAWN. Ive just recently fallen in love with this name. It is of Filipino origin & means Monsoon. My husband is Filipino, right from the Philipines so I wanted to find a name that we both loved... show more Amihan.

Its pronounced uh-MEE-hahn, emphasis on the "mee" and the last syllable is said as HAN as opposed to HAWN. Ive just recently fallen in love with this name. It is of Filipino origin & means Monsoon. My husband is Filipino, right from the Philipines so I wanted to find a name that we both loved to honour his, and our future childrens wonderful heritage. If you think its weird or ugly then please dont common. Like I said I love this name and Im fast becoming really attatched to it but I wanted some objective, unbiased opinions. If we did use this name, we would most likely call her Mia for short. So thoughts and comments? Try to set aside the fact that most of you have probably never heard it before and it may be kind of alien to you. As I said, my husband and his family are Filipino so it wont be a weird name for them.

Also, Im having a really hard time finding a fitting middle name that stands up to the beauty of this name. So far Ive come up with
Amihan Marie & Amihan Racquel. Which one do you prefer, or can you give me some suggestions?

One last question: What do you think of these three names?:
Natalie Bella
Annabel Charlotte
Lucy Elizabeth

Thanks in advance! :)