18 and offered a job giving massage naked/in lingerie?

Been offered to do tantra massage on a part time basis and I'm a bit unsure about it. The men would be naked and I would have to massage their penis as well as everything else. I have been with my boyfriend for nearly 2 years and I no he would be extremely angry if I took this job but I really need the money. The guy on the phone said clients can request for the masseuse to be in uniform, in lingerie or naked and that they get aroused during tantra massage. The fact they would get turned on worries me a little. What should I do??

Favorite Answer

I wouldnt do it, You love your boyfriend right? Plus, there are many other things you can do for money. Dont take this job.

You need to ask your boyfriend if he's ok with this, which he probably won't be, but hiding it from him would even be worse. This isn't the kind of job an attached woman should have. I'm guessing you must have a pretty hot body to get this job offer, so why not be a waitress instead? Your looks would get you great tips if your flirty and friendly with the customers and you would keep your dignity intact.

** Trust me, if you start getting naked for customers then your going to start getting offers to get paid for sex with clients outside of work. I'm not saying you will take it, but the temptation will be there. Are you prepared to handle that?

I would take it these are older men right ? So you wouldnt have an attraction to older men and theres no problem since when do 18 year olds have messages or even have the money. Tell your boyfriend that so he wont get mad. And i would do it for the money why not just be aware the men don't lose it if they're aroused. Some want sex but thats not legal so don't do it i know you wouldn't but just in case.

When you have completely achieved your targets in life, you will give far more credit to yourself for becoming a disciplined and determined individual.

If you want to find the secret that the wealthy individuals hide, if you want to uncover the secret of a perfect life, a life with no worries than you just want this guide Manifestation Miracle, guide that it will change your life, a guide that you will locate it here https://tr.im/hCHhr .

This book, Manifestation Miracle contains life-transforming and potent strategies that are straightforward to follow. I believe that absolutely nothing is also difficult for those folks who are determined to knowledge miracles in their life.

However, bear in thoughts that you have to commit your self to it in order to attain best benefits. Do not commit however do it halfheartedly. Let your willingness come from your heart and be constant on what you do and you will locate the accurate secret of life.

DO NOT take that job, that is illegal! That is considered a form of prostitution! That's the only reason why it gives such a good pay, because you're flaunting yourself towards men for their enjoyment, causing them to give you a good amount of money. This is not something you should get yourself in, you can get into trouble if the law finds out.

Don't take this job if you are not 100% comfortable with doing this, try looking for a different job, because if you take this job, you WILL end up hating yourself. Jobs are hard to find right now, but you have too keep looking for one that you are comfortable in. If you have to work at McDonald'ss to get money then do it, but you shouldn't take a job that involves anything sexual if you or your partner are not comfortable with it.

Yeah, just don't do it. I'm sure you will find better jobs that won't make your boyfriend angry and un happy. It really isn't fair to him and you shouldn't want to do that to him or your self. Your also only 18 and that isn't safe there are a lot of creepers out there and better to avoid them as possible.

• Caz

Think about it. Massaging a naked man, while you are naked. Do you really think this man is going to think the massage doesn't come with a happy ending? It's prostitution, don't do it.

Source(s): Seriously, do you think the guys who are going to form the main clientele of this kind of place are the guys who are going to take no for an answer, or do you think they're the kind of guys who think they're paying for more than a massage and they're going to get that bit more whatever you say?

I work for the state of ohio. Cry for help center. 95% of exotic massage girls get rapped age 18-25... Not a good stat hunny. Do something like waitress, or fast food, heck even factory...

Wait, you have a boyfriend and you're actually considering loweing your standards for the sake of money?