Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Poll: Is it ok to like ABBA?

my friend whose male really wants to buy the new Agnetha Faltskog (the blonde from ABBA) album called 'A' he does like ABBA but prefers Agnetha on her own also he has a huge crush on her? is it ok for a guy to buy it? cos hes afraid of what his friends will think (they already think its strange that he likes the beatles) cos his friends like green day and nickleback whearas my friend likes the beatles, the doors and jimi hendrix, so should he get her new album?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

It's ok to like whoever you want I like abba too. It's not up to anyone else who you like

• 3 years ago

a million. What time did you rise up this morning? Like one i imagine. 2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds! 3.What became into the final motion picture you observed in theaters? The Batman one. 4. what is your favourite television tutor(s)? Animal law enforcement officials. 5. What do you generally have for breakfast? Cereal. 6. what is your center call? Mary-Elizabeth. 7. What ingredients do you dislike? Olives. 8. what is your favourite CD at the 2d? have not were given one. 9. what sort of automobile do you pressure? have not were given one. 10. favourite sandwich? one thing from Subway! eleven. What features do you despise? if you're rather loud and demanding. 12. favourite merchandise of outfits? I rather have some. thirteen. if you could circulate anywhere contained in the section for a holiday, the position ought to you circulate? Italy! 14. What shade is your bathing room? Blue. 15. superstar if you go with me to position up yet another? ok.

• 7 years ago

Yes of course and you can like the Ink Spots, Bing Crosby and Toy Town if you want.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

No.

It's not.

And if I ever catch you listening to ABBA again, I will call the cops and have you put in prison.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

Everyone likes at least one ABBA song.

(For me it's Waterloo)

• 7 years ago

Yes. I like them too.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.