1) Okay, do we know if time travel is possible? I'm pretty sure there is proof, though it might be hard to understand or explain.
2) You know some the best stories out there are biographies.
3) I've always been afraid of the spirit realm. Sleeping is a big factor in that.
4) I don't know science and the bible seem to prove each other if you ask me.
Begin with earth being formless and empty, but add a little water.
Add some explosive light.
Start your day and night but don't have time really change...Or at least stop seasons from passing.
Now with the extra spinning, have water separate from water so we start getting a sky above the sea.
Dry some of that air so we get land and proper seas.
Then plants start sprouting and grow what they are.
Have planets start spinning more, maybe even changing alignment as stars and suns are suddenly noticeable, have them move to show the passage of time and seasons. Have the sun and moon show up.
Then birds are living in the skies, and fish in the sea, and land animals are marching about.
Last came man.
Time is a bit of a mystery.
"For a thousand years in your sight are like a day that has just gone by, or like a watch in the night."
So yeah, I think earth started out as a watery blob.
5) Well, better to be prepared then not.
6) Is it wrong to believe? Can you achieve anything without belief?
7) Hmm...I heard about an old, old story....
8) Again without faith, nothing would ever be done. You need faith to do anything, I have faith I'll finish college so I'll go to college. I have faith this marriage will work so I'll get married, etc.
9) Is correct, God doesn't need to be worshiped, all of nature worships him already, if he needed any more worship he could even have the rocks praise him. Of course he likes worship, but he doesn't beg for it or anything.
10) Sometimes people want to be right more then want to understand.
I don't really have any proof I'll be alive in a few minutes.
So it's a fact I won't be alive.
Did gravity exist before it was "proven"?
Though it is true, people thought we were tied down by angels.
Can we prove we are not? And how would one start?
We know for a fact that we change the facts with time, what is true today is false tomorrow.
Doctors used to promote smoking, it was healthy for you know, relaxed the muscles and all that.
Knowledge is but a fleeting thing, everchanging and updating..
What makes sense today will be laughed out in 30 years.
Besides what is wrong with believing in God? And what is the point of having all the knowledge in the world if you are going to be a jerk about sharing it? :<
I believe God exists but I'm not looking at facts and logic, while I found it to be helpful, life is more then just a bunch of facts.
Still, I'd like to leave a few things to at least look at...
Tiny Dragons (Draco volans - even flies a little), sea serpent (oarfish), horned/tree humans(Cutaneous horn), vampire disease (Pellagra)... I have a feeling though that no matter what I say most would not be inclined to listen. :<
http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/07/business/media/07adco.html?_r=0 - doctors
my head & heart /wiki :p
· 7 years ago