Can I get a car loan with no income?

I just graduated from college and want to get rid of my old clunker. My dilemma is that I have one year of grad school before I start work full time. I took a year off from school and worked full time as a tax intern at an accounting firm and was able to save up over 30k working that year. I also have no ability... show more I just graduated from college and want to get rid of my old clunker. My dilemma is that I have one year of grad school before I start work full time. I took a year off from school and worked full time as a tax intern at an accounting firm and was able to save up over 30k working that year. I also have no ability to get a cosigner. My credit is great, I have 30k in the bank, and I have a written and signed confirmation letter of a job starting in June of 2014 for a big accounting firm. Would I be able to get any loan since I technically have no income for one more year? Or would it even be easier if I just went through my personal bank? I am looking to buy a $20,000 car so a loan for that much is about what I would be looking for since I don't want to pay in cash.

Thanks
5 answers 5