Dep discharge switching branches?

I asked this earlier and you guys were assholes so I'll ask again. I don't feel like typing the whole story so just answer the question. I joined the Navy and discharged while in DEP, I was trying to get the SO contract to try for SEAL but my recruiter wanted me to go Nuke and was interfering to the... show more I asked this earlier and you guys were assholes so I'll ask again. I don't feel like typing the whole story so just answer the question.

I joined the Navy and discharged while in DEP, I was trying to get the SO contract to try for SEAL but my recruiter wanted me to go Nuke and was interfering to the point where I had to get out or I'd be painting the boat.

I discharged started going to school I'll be done in December then I'm joining the Marines first because I don't have to deal with getting a bunch of waivers for the discharge and getting a good recruiter to help.

Now after my 4 years in the Marines if I choose to reenlist in the Navy and try for SEAL again would I still need that DEP Discharge waiver even though I've served 4 years already?

I never quit SEAL training or anything so don't say once you quit NSW your out for good I was never able to start cuz of my recruiter holding me up
Update: Last mock PST was 6:55/84/92/15/10:05