Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentInternational Organizations · 7 years ago

Would you like to support the Free Syrian Army?

I am Austin Bodetti, resident of Newtown, Connecticut. Other residents have begun calling the shooting '12/14'—like a small 9/11. The Syrian Arab Republic experiences a 12/14 every day, a 9/11 every month. Help the Syrians. Help the prisoners, the refugees, and the casualties. Most of all, help the Free Syrian Army (FSA). I am to every other American. As an American, a resident of Newtown, I feel safe saying, 'Syria needs more help than the United States of America, than Newtown, ever did.' One–two hundred civilians die every day in Syria. Help the FSA lower that number:

Favorite Answer

I'm going to be honest and straight forward.

I am a teenager and I am still in development. I should not be considered a "person" at this time in my life. As something other then a person, I cannot give you a answer.

The FSA are the ones killing everybody. The Syrian army is protecting its civilians. Plus they shouldn't be called the free Syrian army because they are not even Syrian.

And next time you want to do some good in your life try stopping all the murders, robberies, alcohol drinking and weed smoking in YOUR country.

Source(s): I am Syrian

Yes it would be an honor