Husband wants to name our unborn twin boys...?

Cloud and Venus. I at first said absolutely not, because these are names our kids will have to live with forever, but he seemed really offended that I didn't like his choices. We have a Soleil (So-lay) and a Stella already (boy and girl), and are expecting twins boys due in August. We want to stick with... show more Cloud and Venus. I at first said absolutely not, because these are names our kids will have to live with forever, but he seemed really offended that I didn't like his choices.

We have a Soleil (So-lay) and a Stella already (boy and girl), and are expecting twins boys due in August.

We want to stick with the cosmic-space-y names (comes with the territory, husband is an astronomy professor), but Cloud and Venus are just too...strange.

I was thinking about Sky (or Skye) for one of the boys, but am at a loss for another name.

What do you think of Venus and Cloud, or some suggestions that follow the space-y trend?

We do not like Orion.

We kind of like Aster...
Update: Also thought about Io (pronounced Eye-oh) and Europa...