What is a shoe-making machine called?

I want to buy shoe-manufacturing machines to make sandals, heels, and boots. I know they will run me several thousand dollars a piece. However, I need to know what they are called because running a "shoe making machine" query on Google simply isn't working. Also, if you have any information on what... show more I want to buy shoe-manufacturing machines to make sandals, heels, and boots. I know they will run me several thousand dollars a piece. However, I need to know what they are called because running a "shoe making machine" query on Google simply isn't working. Also, if you have any information on what company to purchase them from, I would highly appreciate that as well. Thank you!
Update: @gcbtrading Thank you! But that turned up zilch also. That was a very good idea though! @she Who that link took me to a site with different machinery, however, like other sites like it, there is nothing about a shoe making machine. There's sole making, toe making, but no shoe making machine. @janith I saw... show more @gcbtrading Thank you! But that turned up zilch also. That was a very good idea though!
@she Who that link took me to a site with different machinery, however, like other sites like it, there is nothing about a shoe making machine. There's sole making, toe making, but no shoe making machine.
@janith I saw those, and I was looking for an alternative for anything off of alibaba or aliexpress. I am familiar with both of those sites.