I have recieved a an email, saying I won 5 millions U.S. dollar for winning yahoo lottery, Is it true?

Thanks for your email response. This is to inform you that we have successfully confirmed the information you sent to this office to enable us process and remit your winning amount to you. Firstly, I want to use this medium to once again congratulate you for being a winner of our New Year Lottery Program organized... show more Thanks for your email response. This is to inform you that we have successfully confirmed the information you sent to this office to enable us process and remit your winning amount to you. Firstly, I want to use this medium to once again congratulate you for being a winner of our New Year Lottery Program organized by Yahoo Asia .

Please note that this Promotional Program tagged "Thanks for contributing to our financial Success" was sponsored and organized by the Yahoo Asia, Asia's Leading e-mail and internet service provider.

Your e-mail address attached to ticket number 883734657492-5319 with serial number 7263-267, batch number 8254297137 which drew lucky numbers 14-22-28-37-40-44 which consequently won you the sum of Five Million United States Dollars(5,000,000.00USD) in the 1st category.However, we clearly stated out in our lottery terms and condition various modality which those who emerged lucky winners are to use in collecting their prize money.