my parents dont care about me?

okay so first of all me and my mom were in a car accident.

I hurt my shoulders and wrist.

A week later i went to the doctor (he didnt do anything)

I went to the orthopedic and he said that I have a rotator cuff tendinitis and that i have a crack on my wrist.

He also said to take it easy for 4 weeks. '

Today my shoulders are hurting badly and i feel weak.

I told my parents and they dont care.

They said that i always complain. She also said that im too young to have pain.

I hurt my ankle during PE and i got it wrapped up.

Wherever my brothers are in pain they let me do whatever.

When I am in pain they still make me to chores.

I feel dizzy and they think that i am faking.

what should i do?

Favorite Answer

thats wrong, you were in a car crash your parents should understand. say your not faking it an just say you cant even lift whenever there trying to make you do things. You even went to the doctor so your parents probably heard from the doctor to let you relax

It may be helpful to have your parents consult with the orthopedic physician with you present so they hear what you heard. Please take care and remember that you can call the Boys Town National Hotline 24 hours a day at the number below, free of charge. We are here to help, you are not alone!

Counselor, GW

Boys Town National Hotline

www.YourLifeYourVoice.org

1-800-448-3000

Friend us on FACEBOOK today &

Access the live on-line support feature on www.yourlifeyourvoice.org 8-11p CST M-Th

Source(s): www.yourlifeyourvoice.org

If you are feeling dizzy just collapse i am pretty sure that they will start to give a **** then if not then make it awkward for them and approach them about it.

Is there any family you could go with ? i mean its obvious your parents arent doing anything and if not stand up and tell them what you feel

i think u r the one in the middle. if i were u, i would stir up some trouble and ask them what the hell is wrong with them. make them they notice you.

Source(s): personal experience.