CLR + Bleach. Am I safe?

So, a while back I dyed my hair pink and the dye stained the bathtub really bad. Today I finally got around to trying to remove the stain with some CLR, but it didn't seem to be doing much, so I idiotically decided to mix in a little bit of bleach without thinking of the consequences. Didn't take long to... show more So, a while back I dyed my hair pink and the dye stained the bathtub really bad. Today I finally got around to trying to remove the stain with some CLR, but it didn't seem to be doing much, so I idiotically decided to mix in a little bit of bleach without thinking of the consequences. Didn't take long to realize that wasn't smart. The smell was overwhelming, and after stepping out of the room for a minute, I immediately rinsed the tub out with cold water. Then I stepped outside for some fresh air. It's been about an hour since then, and the bathroom still smells a little, but I went and read about the possibly lethal effects of CLR and bleach and freaked myself out. I don't feel nauseous at all, but I do feel a bit congested in the chest (this could be because I've been a bit sick the past 2 days). Am I going to be okay? Also, my bathroom doesn't have any windows and the fan has been broken for several years. How can I be sure to clean out that smell for good?
4 answers 4