Can someone please translate this from English to Japanese?

Hello I would love to get this translated and would dearly appreciate it because it has a lot of meaning to me. Please and thank you.

"Ever since I was in grade 1 (high school grade) I have struggled with depression and tried committing suicide but failed before I went to Yamanashi in 2011. Three years later I am now 18 and graduating high school in two weeks. A month ago I relapsed and ended up going to the hospital where they doctors tried submitting to a mental facility to make sure I wouldn't hurt myself. When I was in my hospital bed I was thinking of ways to kill myself after they release me however I had a sudden urge to get a tattoo and that made me stop having the suicidal thoughts. One week later I got a tattoo that read, "Sugar's sweet, so is she." (you don't have to translate the tattoo if you don't want) on my right rib which means a lot to me. I just wanted to let you guys know about my past because visiting Japan and meeting all of you is one of the most happiest memories I have in my entire life. Thank you to everyone I have met."

In hirigana and kanji please.

Kyle thanks for the try but please don't use google translator. I can read and speak some Japanese and can tell you for sure the translation you gave me doesn't make much sense. In general google translator isn't really good to use unless you need basic words.

Favorite Answer

"Ever since I was in grade 1 (high school grade) I have struggled with depression and tried committing suicide but failed before I went to Yamanashi in 2011.

高校1年の時からずっと私はうつ病に苦しんで自殺しようとしましたが、

2011年に山梨に行く前に失敗しました。

Three years later I am now 18 and graduating high school in two weeks.

3年経って今は18歳、あと2週間で高校を卒業します。

A month ago I relapsed and ended up going to the hospital where they doctors tried submitting to a mental facility to make sure I wouldn't hurt myself.

1ヶ月前に再発し、結局、病院に行く事になりました。そこではお医者さん達が、

私が自分を傷付けなくて済むように精神療養を試してくれました。

When I was in my hospital bed I was thinking of ways to kill myself after they release me however I had a sudden urge to get a tattoo and that made me stop having the suicidal thoughts.

病院のベットにいた時、私は退院した後でどうやって自殺しようかと考えていました。

しかし、ふと、どうしても入れ墨(equal to 刺青)をしたくなり、

そうすれば自殺を止められると思いました。

One week later I got a tattoo that read, "Sugar's sweet, so is she." on my right rib which means a lot to me.

1週間後、"砂糖の甘味、彼女のように" と右のあばらに入れ墨を入れましたが、

これは私にとってとても意味のある事でした。

I just wanted to let you guys know about my past because visiting Japan and meeting all of you is one of the most happiest memories I have in my entire life. Thank you to everyone I have met."

私はただ、あなた達に私の過去を知って欲しかったのです。何故なら日本を訪れて

あなた達すべてに会えたのは私の生涯の中で最も幸せな思い出だからです。

私がお会いした全ての人にありがとう。

--- what a sad tone. are you all right?