Electric Violin - Electric Violin - Electric Violin?

I'm thinking about buying an electric violin, but first I need to know some details, so I'm asking for your help (only for experienced violinists, and good researchers: P): 1 - I want to know first what is the difference with the violins normal, if there is difference on the sound, bow, resin, etc.... show more I'm thinking about buying an electric violin, but first I need to know some details, so I'm asking for your help (only for experienced violinists, and good researchers: P):

1 - I want to know first what is the difference with the violins normal, if there is difference on the sound, bow, resin, etc. ...?

2 - How do they work, must always be connected to the mains or run on battery? The entrance to the auscultators is traditional?

3 - Which model do you advise me more (models)?

4 (optional) - what is your opinion on electric violins? Do you have good feedback for them? Any additional tip?

From already thank you for the answers! thank you
Update: I want to add that I want to buy an electric violin for the simple fact that I want to train more! I already have acoustic violin, just that my neighbours are not much of those kinds of neighbours that like music, if you know what I mean! And so I want to buy an electric violin to be able to train until later,... show more I want to add that I want to buy an electric violin for the simple fact that I want to train more! I already have acoustic violin, just that my neighbours are not much of those kinds of neighbours that like music, if you know what I mean! And so I want to buy an electric violin to be able to train until later, quiet, with headphones!