Relevance
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

of cause true.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

True.

I don't walk in with a bang, and I usually walk in from the side. lol! I'm shy at first until I get to know the people and then I'm fine.

But since my confidence has been damaged from being insulted, unfair malice. I was told to stay away from GIRLS bc they're NASTY. I didn't know that they were this NASTY to spread malice, being spiteful. I really don't like Pisces moons. I like fish but only the healthy, good fish. Fish is good for you!!

Mental abuse, physical abuse can damage a person. This is why I have a HEART, care about people's feelings. As time goes on I will be healed, be able to function right. But my life is SHEER, and it's a bad environment being raised in.

But.. I understand that shyness can eventually go away, that being in a positive environment will change the way a person thinks, feels about them self.

I guess everyone has a different way of handling things!!

Source(s): Some what shy!
  • 7 years ago

True

• Buster
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

True

Source(s): "Set the Controls for the Heart of the Sun"
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

True

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

True

• 7 years ago

According to the MBPI I'm off the scale introverted (shy). But I have always forced myself to act the opposite as shy people get nowhere in life.

• ?
    Lv 6
    7 years ago

At times I can be! So True!

• Eric
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Extremely true, I am shy everywhere but on the Internet, cuz on the Internet no one will judge me like they do in person

• Alex
    Lv 5
    7 years ago

Very true

• 7 years ago

False ! ..... I am not shy with people I know.

True ! ..... I am shy with people I don't know.

Circumspection is the best answer against unforseen problems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.