How much pmi and loan interest to lower my tax bracket?

Okay, so I make $50,000 a year. I'm currently putting 4% of my income into my 401k (pretax). I'm attempting to lower my tax bracket so I'm looking into whether or not a FHA loan for my new home will be better and to just pay the PMI in order to use this as a tax deduction (currently able to in 2013).... show more Okay, so I make $50,000 a year. I'm currently putting 4% of my income into my 401k (pretax). I'm attempting to lower my tax bracket so I'm looking into whether or not a FHA loan for my new home will be better and to just pay the PMI in order to use this as a tax deduction (currently able to in 2013). This in turn would return to me about $5000, which is more than I would pay in PMI. Can someone please let me know how much interest and pmi I would have to pay yearly to get me into the 15% tax bracket assuming I put 4% into my 401k? I am single, independent, but not head of household.Thank you!!
Update: the pmi would amount would be about 2800 ... 5000 is the minimum refund I would get by getting my tax bracket reduced by 10% ... I would gain 2200. I'm trying to determine whether I can even get into the lower tax bracket.