Poll: Katy Perry or Lady Gaga?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Katy Perry.

Not for the commercial reasons. I think Lady Gaga has got a lot of talent and vocally, she's more able. But Katy Perry is really down to earth. My friend met her and she's the nicest ever. All of my friend's friends were going to see Katy live the next day, and she wasn't, so Katy got her in for free. I thought that was lovely, and she was talking to them for 30 minutes getting pictures and being funny. She even rang their parents as a joke, and one of the girls boyfriends. I see a lot about Lady Gaga being nasty to fans and I just think Katy seems overall much more nicer. And if you listen to her acoustic songs, she really puts meaning into them. Not her hits, but her album songs such as thinking of you and hummingbird heartbeart. :)

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

Katy Perry!!! I like Lady Gaga but she, in my opinion, is a Madonna and Britney Spears ripoff.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Katy Perry hands down

• 7 years ago

The one with actual talent; Gaga.

Katy sounds like a dying goat on stage and she wouldn't be as famous if it wasn't for her looks. And until Katy can stop with typical childish, Dr Luke, teen pop songs, I don't see anything special in her music.

And if we have to bring how they treat their fans into this, Gaga seems much more nicer. She brings fans backstage for free and just talks and takes pictures with them, have addressed her love for them many times, and other stuff.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

Gaga

• 6 years ago

Katy is one talentless garbage disposal. Gaga's better.

• 7 years ago

Katy Perry is my favourite...I love her songs! :)

• 7 years ago

avril

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.