Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Do you change personality when you come online..........?

For me~ I stay the same and stay true to what I believe :-)

@ steph~ totally agree with you.....! I think a lot of people would be surprised to find out that some of the folk they flirt and talk to are the complete opposite from what they put across :-)

• Amyrfa
    Best Answer

Yes, Sometime i'm such a lovely lovable lass but sometime i'm such a quintaple-dog hater.

But, in real life I'm such a nice person :)

Source(s): A flowery Romanian Bride http://wisemakeuptips.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/...

Im actually far happier and crazier with my children in real life but also shyer around other people.

So although im alot like i am here, my personality is more amplified in person.

Alomost the same just slightly mor honest and verbal here

• D

Yes im much meaner online and have less respect for folks.. since im not in front of their face

I HATE! people who change into mr macho man on the internet but are closer to a bunny rabbit in person. Don't talk if you can't handle what comes next. Most of the things people say on the internet ( on this site especially) they would even THINK of saying to your fce. I personally don't say anything on here i wouldn't say in person. People also lie about who they are what they look like and where they live online. I hate phonies

Source(s): Sorry for the rant~ Steph:)
  • Ilkay

Nope.

No, not at all... Sometimes I'm more me than I can be in real life... because writing is my thing and speaking is a bit difficult sometimes.

Source(s): I'm a writer. :-)

Nope I have pretty much got the same attitude on and offline ....

No point being what you aint .....

Just a little bit... I'm very shy and not that friendly in real life :)

Well, I have multiple personalities, so mine tends to change on a regular basis anyway as a rule.

: )

.