There is an art gallery in South France, near Nice, please help me remember the name who live there?

I would truly appreciate your help if you could. Unfortunately I cannot remember the name of the town. It was either Beaulieu-sur-mer, villefrance-sur-mer or Monaco. it is a very tiny art place only of one artist. the gallery is at the end of the road... nearby there is a very delicious burger place and some high class shops such as YSL and stuff. Next to the guys gallery (i think he sells his own paintings), there is another gallery that has more artists and that is more like a real gallery.

The gallery that I am seeking for and his paintings are very beautiful, I think he uses oil colours (but i am not sure). I know this is very vague description and I probably wont get any good answers but if ANYONE can help me, I know i would really appreciate your help. Thank you so much

• Mark
    Favorite Answer

it's parshai tuanga in southeast of france. My aunt has been there several times, they are know for their paintings, and it's believed that picosso has visited there on several occasions.

Source(s): true story from me to you.

Isn't it 'Fondation Maeght" at Saint-Paul-de-Vence ?

http://www.fondation-maeght.com/index.php/en

Source(s): French