Help?does he like me?

So there's a guy I like and he does things like this to me -I was laughing and he said 'Why do you laugh like that. It's funny when you laugh" -I was laughing another time and he saw me and started laughing -I was talking to my friend and I was talking about today's society and he said... show more So there's a guy I like and he does things like this to me
-I was laughing and he said 'Why do you laugh like that. It's funny when you laugh"
-I was laughing another time and he saw me and started laughing
-I was talking to my friend and I was talking about today's society and he said 'yeah in this society'
-I was talking and I used the word ''legit'' and he said ''legit, she used the word legit''
-We were at a school function and we were sitting at the table and I was holding my cup and he said ''aww look at you holding you cup like that'' and smiled
-I was talking to the teacher and I said nevermind and he mimicked my hand motions and smiled
-I was talking to my guy friend and doing my hand motions and he mimicked them and smiled
-I was talking to my friend and telling her she doesn't know anything and he just sat their watching me tell her what to do and smiled
-I was talking to some friends of mine and he just was watching me and walked by smiling
-he said "You know Sue you walk really slow" and smiled

Our first conversation was on the phone and we started talking and we were initially doing homework and then we started talking and we had a sort of connection, and next day he asked me to sit next to him.

I think he likes me (personality wise too)?

What do you think?
Does he find me interesting?