Help?does he like me?

So there's a guy I like and he does things like this to me

-I was laughing and he said 'Why do you laugh like that. It's funny when you laugh"

-I was laughing another time and he saw me and started laughing

-I was talking to my friend and I was talking about today's society and he said 'yeah in this society'

-I was talking and I used the word ''legit'' and he said ''legit, she used the word legit''

-We were at a school function and we were sitting at the table and I was holding my cup and he said ''aww look at you holding you cup like that'' and smiled

-I was talking to the teacher and I said nevermind and he mimicked my hand motions and smiled

-I was talking to my guy friend and doing my hand motions and he mimicked them and smiled

-I was talking to my friend and telling her she doesn't know anything and he just sat their watching me tell her what to do and smiled

-I was talking to some friends of mine and he just was watching me and walked by smiling

-he said "You know Sue you walk really slow" and smiled

Our first conversation was on the phone and we started talking and we were initially doing homework and then we started talking and we had a sort of connection, and next day he asked me to sit next to him.

I think he likes me (personality wise too)?

What do you think?

Does he find me interesting?

Favorite Answer

Well, I think he's teasing you in his own strange way. The things he said were not exactly "hook ups", but he was trying to joke around, which means he's interested in a way. I think you should try talking to him more often. Like calling him or text him regularly, just to see how he's going. Don't always talk about school or HW, change the subject and try to get to know him better. Even if right now, he's unsure about his feelings, appearing more often in his life will make him fall for you. :)

It sounds like he's just making fun of you, but there has to be a reason why, maybe its his way of liking you, next time he makes fun of you, turn round to him and say, why do keep making fun of me?

He just makes fun of you. You're just a source of entertainment for him.

Don't jump to conclusions so fast!

Seems like hes using you for money, i remember he had a meth addiction and LSD. Leave druggies to their antics. Sometimes meth is one hell of a drug.

He likes you soo much