Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 7 years ago

Would you say you do things better under pressure?

Or under the radar?

Favorite Answer

Faster maybe under pressure, not necessarily better

Snap decisions don't always work out

• Mack

Sometimes things are better under pressure especially if it is an immediate requirement or an emergency. Adrenaline does help with speed and clarity.

Other times the completed work is best done under the radar because of the nature of the required product.

• Ash

Under the radar

Under the radar. I tend to stop whatever I'm doing when I feel pressured.

maybe a bit of pressure. But I prefer to be under the radar..

I do things better under the radar. When I am under pressure I am more likely to fold under pressure and make more mistakes than I would usually do.

• Sam

I always pressure myself to do things,

and never under the radar.

Under the radar.

nope I give my best at anything I do always have always will just how I was taught , and the fact I hate doing the same thing over do to my own neglect or stupidity. under the radar I tend to mess up or depending who and why may do thing half @ss out of spite , that to is how I was raised , if you have to stand over me and watch then I guess you didn't trust me therefor i'll give a reason you wont ask again and then stand over me dictating and or watching my every move , and when crunched for time I do the best I can but still wont forget safety and or quality would much rather be a little late than take a risk of hurting someone or having to do the task again

Under pressure but only after i have settled down within 10 or 15 minutes.....