What sport has the craziest fans?

I have yet to meet a crazy swimming fan. I've seen people get into heated debates over basketball, and football. I think hockey has some of the craziest fans..
Update: @MDM Yeah people don't play about that. Where I live people are still arguing about whether or not Florida State has a better football team than University of Miami. I think that Florida State is better, but people will swear on their mother's grave that University of Miami is better. University of Florida... show more @MDM Yeah people don't play about that. Where I live people are still arguing about whether or not Florida State has a better football team than University of Miami. I think that Florida State is better, but people will swear on their mother's grave that University of Miami is better. University of Florida vs Florida State University in my mind is a real competition.
Update 2: Soccer fans are insane lol, and that girl elbowed that lady like it was nothing, lol people are a trip