I accidentally liked someone's picture on instagram and then unliked it?!?!?! HELP PLEASE?

I accidentally liked someones picture i dont know on instagram..I unliked it immediately and change the name of my account before i deleted it completely. If they get a push notification and look at it will the see the original username or the one that i changed it too. Also in the orange bar where it says you have... show more I accidentally liked someones picture i dont know on instagram..I unliked it immediately and change the name of my account before i deleted it completely. If they get a push notification and look at it will the see the original username or the one that i changed it too. Also in the orange bar where it says you have one notification will they be able to see i liked it if i unliked right after. I just don't want the person to know it was me looking at the picture because i dont really know them