Would you consider seafood as meat?

I have a friend who is a "Vegeterian" so I was curious of what she eats and she said she eat vegeta les,fruit,and seafood. I told her seafood is meat. She said seafood is not meat to her she just looks at seafood as seafood. In my opinion MEAT IS MEAT & seafood is just a type of meat same as ground beef,... show more I have a friend who is a "Vegeterian" so I was curious of what she eats and she said she eat vegeta les,fruit,and seafood. I told her seafood is meat. She said seafood is not meat to her she just looks at seafood as seafood. In my opinion MEAT IS MEAT & seafood is just a type of meat same as ground beef, pork, lamb, and other things. Shrimp and fish are not swimming vegetables or fruit THEY ARE ALIVE AND BREATHING until they are killed and served to us on a plate...So how is she a "vegeterian" but yet she eats seafood (a type of meat)????
Update: @Misswinn Everyone else seem to get the nature of the issue. I never said she was perfect nor I and I know so called vegeterians claim to be vegeterians but still eat meat therefore they ARE NOT VEGETERIANS! Others so called"vegeterians" can lie to themselves all day long but I want my friend to to be... show more @Misswinn Everyone else seem to get the nature of the issue. I never said she was perfect nor I and I know so called vegeterians claim to be vegeterians but still eat meat therefore they ARE NOT VEGETERIANS! Others so called"vegeterians" can lie to themselves all day long but I want my friend to to be real with herself about eating sea MEAT and being a "vegeterian"....I am a real friend but what you need to do is take a few more english classes because it is clear that you have a problem with sentence comprehension...Please never drop out of school.