Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 7 years ago

true or false: if obama ordered the attack in bengazi the leftist media would not pick on him ?

it is far fetched but the media would cover for him even for such a crazy thing

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 7 years ago
    Best Answer

true they definitely would

• sanjay
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

first of all, there is in all probability no link between the assaults in Libya and that cyber web action picture. This grew to become into no longer a mad mob performing: This grew to become right into a coordinated, properly-armed, properly-prepared team who had in all probability been making plans this a protracted time. 2d, Libya has a great purchase of armed communities working around top now. i know as a top-winger, you in all probability think of the answer is composed of apache helicopters taking pictures each thing that strikes in the country yet as universal, your treatments are worse than the affliction. Libya isn't precisely a secure place top now. this is how that's and till you think of regarding troops in yet yet another united states of america for 2 a protracted time is a sturdy thought, that doesn't have something to do with who happens to be in the White homestead.

• 7 years ago

While Chris Stevens was appointed as a diplomat to Libya in 2007 under President George W. Bush, he was named ambassador under Barack Obama. Now stop and think about that for a moment. If Obama will just let one of his appointees, a U.S. ambassador, die at the hands of Islamists, how much do you think he cares about American citizens? I’m guessing not too much.

Over and over, this comes back to one person, Barack Hussein Obama. He is the one that over and over in his first days in office had to beat the drum that he was the “Commander-in-chief” and don’t you people forget it! Well, I say Mr. Obama needs to own up to his dereliction of duty, which resulted in the deaths of four Americans.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

False!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 7 years ago

The "media" worships the ground Obama walks on...

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

This Benghazi question is not whether Obama was complicit it's an exercise into the magnitude of his incompetence and deceit.

• Golfer
    Lv 7
    7 years ago

T0 late for 4 dead Americans

• 7 years ago

Well, no. It is indeed far fetched, so what is your point? If there was evidence that ANY American ordered the attack, all of the media would obviously be all over it.

• Anonymous
    7 years ago

Not sure. But what is true and crazy is that you will be receiving crazy amounts of health benefits by eating more Idaho potatoes.

• 7 years ago

Came back to reality, the water is fine.

I mean really? Seriously? Get a grip.

• 7 years ago

Do you want people to answer yes so you can ***** and start an argument, or do you want people to say no so you can sit back and feel good about yourself?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.