Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 8 years ago

I nees to get her back, this just cant end?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating for some time now. I'm a high school student and the year is wrapping up. Out of nowhere she said she may not be ready for a boyfriend and that she just doesn't want to be in a relationship anymore. I'm not ready for this to end she is the most amazing person I have ever met and I'm not about to just get over her. Somebody please give me a realistic game plain on how I can make this happen. If you are going to say to move on don't post here. I don't really even understand why she ended things, we went from kissing one day to...this

Favorite Answer

She either doesn't like you, has commitment issues, doesn't think you really like her, or really isn't ready for a boyfriend. I think that you should TALK TO HER and get back to me. Tell her that this can't end and that you love her more than a fat person loves cake, or it WILL end, and there ain't nuttin ya can do about it...

Can i just say, to all those seemingly amazing relationships that go amazingly and then one day BAM the guy/girl decides they don't want to be with you anymore, well **** you. I feel your pain dude. Before trying to get back with her i would find out the detailed reason why she didn't want the relationship anymore. It might be something that is deeper and it makes being with you out of the question. It takes two people to make a relationship work and unfortunately those people who just BAM change their mind out of no where, if they're out, they're out. So ask her why and if the reason is good then you have no choice than to let it be. If she says she's just busy with homework then i suppose you have a chance. But then again do you really want to be with someone who can leave you so easily or for homework while you're here freaking out? It's not fair.

Also sometimes the relationship is more one sided than you think. I remember feeling like magic with this one guy and he made me think he did too, turns out he liked me less. Think hard about whether she liked you or liked you a lot.

Is the YEAR wrapping up as in from 9th to 10th or is she going off the college? She's obviously hiding something from you.

If you try to resolve this in any way by text or online you're doing something wrong. Emotionally-bearing actions such as trying to get a love interest back or keep them is a serious thing. Either call her or tell her all of this in your own way FACE-TO-FACE. In my opinion, if you can't manage to express yourself to her face to face then you don't really deserve to be with her in the first place. I mean if you won't treat her right by at least manning up somebody else will.

Just tell her how you feel and get the answer you're waiting for.