One of the things thats stressing me out in life is my (parents) think wal mart food is healthy?

they buy alot of prosecsed packaged foods. the fruits and veggies are sprayed with pesticides there yet my (dad) says they are the same thing as anywhere else and are grown in the same dirt. which isen't true because palces like whole foods has more organic options then wal mart am i right? local markets are... show more they buy alot of prosecsed packaged foods. the fruits and veggies are sprayed with pesticides there yet my (dad) says they are the same thing as anywhere else and are grown in the same dirt. which isen't true because palces like whole foods has more organic options then wal mart am i right? local markets are better then places like wal mart even though my dad dosent beleive me no matter what i say to him?