NYC Registered Voters Only Poll- What Do You Think of Christine Quinn (voting for Mayor or not)?

I am not registered voter, but what do you think of City Council Member Christine Quinn? I learned she support to shut down Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant, but I don't trust her because after Anti-Nuclear groups gave her money, false charity, she might use that money to support developers or Nuclear Industry... show more I am not registered voter, but what do you think of City Council Member Christine Quinn?
I learned she support to shut down Indian Point Nuclear Power Plant, but I don't trust her because after Anti-Nuclear groups gave her money, false charity, she might use that money to support developers or Nuclear Industry and steal their charity for her own benefit.
She wouldn't do good job as mayor because she blocks every animal protection bill that protects animals. She let hospitals, schools, libraries closed, etc. She could also closed more Senior Centers and Medical Centers, well as destroy Flushing Meadow Park. She could also destroy Astoria Park, which is fallen into East River that erosion causing delays on subway (F) train, so MTA give money.
She also want to take over MTA Bus and subway operations, well as Metro-North Railroad. Asking city to privatize the bus and subway service is bad idea because how Veolia's NICE Bus in Nassau County riders are treated with inexperience drivers behind the wheel of bus, while union members are more professional. Speaker Quinn always sided with developers.
What are your opinion on it?
Update: Sorry, I cannot vote because I am registered voter.
I was just wondering what everyone's opinion is.
Update 2: I am 27 but I not good with politics too well.
3 answers 3