WHICH language to learn Spanish,german,french?

Iam planning to learn foreign language and make a career as a interpreter or translator for this i listed three language Spanish,german,french..now i waana know which is easier/quicker to learn to write and speak....thnx in advance.10 points for answer

• Martin
    Favorite Answer

From my experience so far, Spanish is the easiest to learn. If you work hard at it and practice every day (important when trying to learn any language) you can probably be close to fluent in around a year. It will probably take a little longer to become a translator, but it I think it would be quicker than learning German or French. Also, if you live in the USA, Spanish is by far the most important for you to learn.

french, seriously. it would be the easier as there are many sources to learn this language and it is widely used so it will be great for your career too. However, it comes back to you, the one you interested in the most should be easier because you have passion on it. anything you love would be much easier to learn.

French

• Kevin7

I think Spanish

I think Spanish is a great language to learn,just make sure you stick with European Spanish and not Latin American Spanish since the Spanish of Latin America(with the exception of Argentina)is not truly authentic since it contains American Indian & Subsaharan African influence,dialects & words.

Source(s): Trilingual(English,Italian & Spanish)person that knows about languages.
  • .

Spanish for sure.

Preferably, from somewhere in Latin America...not Spain. lol

• blah

Out of those languages, German. Very easy, especially if you are a native English speaker. I think German would be your best bet.

Source(s): Trying to learn German and Russian.

I'd go for French.