Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Home & GardenDo It Yourself (DIY) · 7 years ago

VIVINT HOME SECURITY QUESTION- WINDOW SENSORS?

Okay, so I've been looking everywhere for an answer but no one knows. Basically I have a room downstairs, nd I been getting caught up sneaking out, so my mom got the vivint alarm system that's like "front door" whenever u open the door and tells them if I open the window cos they put a window sensor. So I just broke off the window sensor right now and the alarm thing started saying something, I couldn't really hear but it kept repeating something with the words "downstairs window". It only stopped saying it when I put the broken piece back where it's supposed to be. If I were to take the broken piece back out would it start repeating those words again? And how can I fool the system? Thanks in advance guys

• Full
    Favorite Answer

Take both sides of the sensor off and put them together on a table. The sensor will think the window is closed.

The sensor uses a magnet to see when the two parts separated.

Your parents must be so proud of you.

2

Source(s): Amazing Protection Antivirus Software - http://MoveAntiVirus.com/?PDuZ

Vivint Sensors

• Brenda

You can add window sensors on your existing home security system but that is going to be very much expensive. You should rather install a wireless system from online. And you can also add some professional help from the no. in the source box.

Vivint is not a cheap security company. Maybe you should respect your parents belongings, and leave it alone. They have that stuff up there for a reason. If you sneak out, and someone sneaks in that same window while you're away, there will be problems. Quit being such a brat. Move out if you don't like it.

Stop sneaking out the Damn Window!

And pay your parents for that broken sensor.

I'd make it easy on you and walk your A** out the front door!

If you want to learn the secrets of self-defense then is not any different better information then that https://tr.im/btICr , the Patriot Self Defense program.

Using these specific methods which are easy to understand you can go from a beginner to a anticipated and respected fighter in the shortest time probable without dull hours Of practice... and quickly neutralize and injury multiple opponents which are twice your size... without breaking a sweat...