Would we qualify for an fha loan?

I'm only 20, husband is 23, credit score is about 650, we have NO late payments or bad marks, we are just young. We're just tired of wasting money renting when buying a house will be half the price of renting for us. My husband makes $40,000 a year. We have NO debt and no car payments/school loans/etc. We... show more I'm only 20, husband is 23, credit score is about 650, we have NO late payments or bad marks, we are just young. We're just tired of wasting money renting when buying a house will be half the price of renting for us. My husband makes $40,000 a year. We have NO debt and no car payments/school loans/etc. We are curious if we qualify for an fha loan and if we would be able to get a loan for around $70,000. I know nobody can say for sure but we don't want to throw our phone # out there if we don't even have a chance of getting a loan.
Update: There is no "you need to go get an education" my husband is a reservist in the military AND a police officer. And yeah renting IS wasting our money. I'm also a certified welder but I'm a stay at home mom right now because we can afford it just fine! Don't talk down to me just because you are... show more There is no "you need to go get an education" my husband is a reservist in the military AND a police officer. And yeah renting IS wasting our money. I'm also a certified welder but I'm a stay at home mom right now because we can afford it just fine! Don't talk down to me just because you are older.