I was sleeping in the parents bed while babysitting and they found me? Can i get in a lot of trouble for it?

I babysat a 2 year old and she usually doesnt fall asleep until someone lays down with her, so i did. But the parents came home early and were very upset finding me sleeping with her. They told me that this is not what they are looking for and told me good luck. Ok so i get that i am fired, but can they start... show more I babysat a 2 year old and she usually doesnt fall asleep until someone lays down with her, so i did. But the parents came home early and were very upset finding me sleeping with her. They told me that this is not what they are looking for and told me good luck. Ok so i get that i am fired, but can they start further problems with me or get over it? I mean its not a crime the little girl loved me and i cared a great deal about her. Just kinda worried cause their a crazy family but let me know what you think.