If the person you liked smokes weed, would it be a deal breaker?

I want to know if you'd continue to want to pursue them. What would change your mind or push you away? What if it's a naturally nice people that believes in God, would you try to help them?

BTW, I'm a (dedicated) Christian as well

Favorite Answer

It would depend on how much they did it. If they were obsessed with it I would probably be turned off.

• Dani

It depends on how often. I don't care about people smoking weed, in fact, I want it to be legalized even though I've never smoked it in my life. If they smoked it every day and were constantly high it would be a problem. If they did it 1-2 times a week, then it's okay. I'd actually get high with them.

What exactly is wrong with smoking weed?

A deal breaker for me would be if the person was a Christian. That's a HUGE fvcking turn-off.

• kovie

Not individually, just considering that i do not smoke so i do not wanna be around any individual who does a just right majority of the time. But do what feels proper in your heart, and remember, many times you gotta date the man who isn't proper for you so which you can recognize the man who's. And who knows, he could trade some day.

Of course not. In fact I'd rather spend time with a stoner than a liar any day. It's what comes out the mouth that matters because that shows a heart, right? Judgements on what a person does outwardly are dangerous. Focus on what really makes a person who they are.

I could care less but my lungs care a lot.

I don't spend any more time around people who smoke than I have to.

No weed is harmless short term (well unless your high), it CAN have some minor effects long term though. Just tell him to smoke the bud only, dont mix it with tobacco.

@3PointOmisa, *facepalm*

Who can he honestly be close to God if one has to try and drug them self out? If one really believes they should be wanting to Give all they can for and to and with God! God should be all they really need! For Love only comes from God! Why would anyone need anything other than God and God's Love in their life? How many people could be helped with the money spent on terrible drugs, especially illegal drugs?

Source(s): Bible

Yes absolutely. I passed on girls smoking cigarettes and drinking. Don't take on a yoke for the sake of pleasure. It's totally not worth it.

• cloud

Anyone who smokes anything would be a deal breaker to me.