Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingAdolescent · 8 years ago

Teens: What are you excited for in the future?

I am excited to go study aboard in Japan next summer. I am so excited, and I got the scholarship from there and it would pay for everything. I am fangirling now, my mom said she would pay for the 75 dollars fee and get my passport. The only thing I have to do for myself is to raise my own spending money for shopping in Japan.

I have to raise like 350-500 bucks the rest of this year. Which sucks. I have some summer jobs this summer like:

Babysitting

Dog walking

Doing online surveys that pay you

Tutoring

Doing yard work for the elderly

Helping my grandma out on things at the country

So I will have a busy summer. I would try to be on here more often :/

@Awesome

I am going to Tokyo,Japan.

Favorite Answer

That is so cool!!!!!! Congrats! :D

That sounds really cool! I have a friend from Japan who's staying here for a year. Where are you going? Tokyo, Osaka, Hiroshima? Either way, you'll be half way across the world!

I'm excited for summer, to actually answer your question. :3

That sounds really fun! It's going to be an amazing experience and trust me, working isn't that bad and it feels great to make and spend your own money. Congrats, that's exciting! I'm excited for enlisting into the air force next week. I'm only seventeen, but I'm doing the delayed entry program so I enlist early. I've wanted to be in the military since I was three. So the time is finally here to make it official! I'm currently sick, so I'm looking forward to the pizza my dad is bringing home tonight and watching movies with my boyfriend. I'm excited for my next paycheck next week, excited for the summer, and excited for senior year! Oh, and for the clothes I ordered from forever21 to come in!(:

I am excited to go on a family vacation this summer to Hawaii!

MY immediate family is going as well as my aunt. I am also excited for school to finish, Only one month and like 10 days!

I am excited for my birthday which is in July! And I am also excited for my basketball game tomorrow! LOL!

I wish you the best of luck on your exchange to Tokyo! Have a wonderful time!

Congrats! Sounds like fun :)

I'm excited for finding a job and moving in with friends ( hopefully)

Im excited for next Monday. My new school timetable begins, and my classes have amazing people in them and new people to get to know (including someone I like in one ooooh.)

Im exicted for my birthday in September. Far away aswell. But everyone always gets excited at the thought of their birthdays! (Well most)

And thats about it really!

Cant think about anything else

Source(s): Japan sounds like a wonderful experience.Well done!

Congrats on your Japan vacation. I'm excited for technology.

Well i'm moving back to singapore which sucks but i'm excited for my new school, even though there are like only 20 people in my grade -_-

Going to sleep tonight