How do I ask her to give my money back?

I, few months ago lent my friend $100 when she was in desperate need , and I thought she would pay me back but she hasn't yet. She is rich and kind of irresponsible with the way she spends money, including other people's, but I was just trying to do the right thing. Should I keep asking for her to pay me... show more I, few months ago lent my friend $100 when she was in desperate need , and I thought she would pay me back but she hasn't yet. She is rich and kind of irresponsible with the way she spends money, including other people's, but I was just trying to do the right thing. Should I keep asking for her to pay me back, or should I let it go? I mean, $100 is kind of a considerable amount for me, I saved to buy an iphone but I don't want this to get between us. I would have bought my dream phone by now but ....
I see her daily in maths class and I feel like asking and shouting "BITCHHHH GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!" but I just couldn't.. She is not that great friend of mine. We just see each other in computer class and say hi.. I haven't told my parents yet and I don't want to tell them either because it was my money which I saved fir myself...
Thanks for the help :)