How do I ask her to give my money back?

I, few months ago lent my friend $100 when she was in desperate need , and I thought she would pay me back but she hasn't yet. She is rich and kind of irresponsible with the way she spends money, including other people's, but I was just trying to do the right thing. Should I keep asking for her to pay me back, or should I let it go? I mean, $100 is kind of a considerable amount for me, I saved to buy an iphone but I don't want this to get between us. I would have bought my dream phone by now but ....

I see her daily in maths class and I feel like asking and shouting "BITCHHHH GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK!!!!" but I just couldn't.. She is not that great friend of mine. We just see each other in computer class and say hi.. I haven't told my parents yet and I don't want to tell them either because it was my money which I saved fir myself...

Thanks for the help :)

Favorite Answer

You have every rights to ask your money.. I know everyone will feel little hesitate to ask but say like your parents marriage day or ur dad's bday and you want to surprise your dad giving him a gift and ask her the money which you lent earlier.

Thanks

chandu

It's an age previous issue that many bettors are plagued with all their lives. When you can manage to help keep dropping month following month, then at the very least you get to keep trying. But the truth is, you're only seeking in the vain hope that one time you'll get that major get and everything is going to be all right again and this you are able to only make it just happened here https://tr.im/u8Loo with Zcodes System.

The support team rocks!; they keep the data fresh and current! This isn't something some one just whipped together and determined to offer to whomever. That is meant for real sports investors and there are 27 real persons behind this pc software which will generally respond to your support seats within 24 hours.

• Dee

Since she's this entitled, so are you! I would just out right ask, when do you think you'll have my money? I need it back. Don't let it slide and if she says "huh, I don't remember you giving me any money", then respond, you can afford it. Please, never let anyone get away with borrowing and not returning. People have an off the wall sense of lacking responsibility and accountability all around. That case, do not loan it out UNLESS they PROVE you won't get stuck with eating the loss. Good luck and don't be shy. A little embarrassment could give her a well deserved reality check. She needs one!

First thing never lend money you can't afford to get back. If you have repeatedly asked her and she has not returned it she never will. I'm not sure of your age but you said you only see her in computer class so I am assuming your still in school. Call her parents and explain you lent her the money and after several attempt she has yet to return it. Hopefully they will get involved and make sure your $100.00 is returned, if not take this as a lesson learned early in life, never lend money your not comfortable with writing off...Sad so many good relationships end because of lack of responsibility.. Good luck...

The desire to learn is a good step to making money online. The next step is to look for free resources that will give you the correct information that you'll need to get started. You can check out here http://moneyonline.toptips.org

It gives free training on how to make money online

Say to her.Dear,...... If you don't mind I am in need of a bit amount for some urgency at home. I have managed $ 400 but short of 100 $. If you give my money back my problem will be solved. I need this amount to pay to my father for some urgent need. My mother has also helped me to arrange $ 400. I am sorry but helpless to ask you. Pl forgive me. (See the reaction, if she have sense and sympathetic nature she will do return your mony at once) Thank you.

Source(s): ever feel
  • Ralph

You said she is rich, irresponsible, and not even a great friend of your's, so why would you lend her the money? W.C. Fields said there is a sucker born every minute, and you were suckered. I believe she has no intention of giving you the money back. Consider it gone. You can't even legally get it back. The court will not even deal in an amount so low and will say you gave it to her. Welcome to a life lesson.

she is your friend,

if she came to you asking for help, so could you!!

ask her for 150 $ as a need

after she gives you the money,wait for few days

keep 100 bucks and give her back 50

and even things out smoothly

:)

that all i can think of, good luck !

• manish

Just pretend to be in financial crises & ask her to help you by 200. After some time give her back 100.

Doing work for home is a excellent deal and not a good deal of individuals get to do it even if they want this.

go , make a conversation with her ... talk about anything , and then a while later tell her that you are in need of 100 Rs and have forgoten your wallet at home.... maybe she will return your money