My left hand is tingling in four fingers?

I woke up about 30 minutes ago and I had to use the bathroom. When I first woke up I didn't Even get up for about 10min,. I felt normal then. When I got up to use the bathroom I felt fine, too. It wasn't until I got up and started walking across my house that I began to notice a numb feeling. It's on... show more I woke up about 30 minutes ago and I had to use the bathroom. When I first woke up I didn't Even get up for about 10min,. I felt normal then. When I got up to use the bathroom I felt fine, too. It wasn't until I got up and started walking across my house that I began to notice a numb feeling.
It's on my left hand in every finger BUT my thumb. It's not numb, it's just kind of tingling. I can feel a slight almost not even there feeling fading into my hand and forearm but its not even that noticeable.
What is this and what should I do?