Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 years ago

Is it normal that my way to express myself is editing?

Since I remember myself I always had a thing for cameras and I loved filming, in the last two years I started to edit videos ( just random videos ). I mean I brought my own emotions to my videos and I always wanted to make people understand the meaning of what I try to bring in my videos. I use Final Cut Pro X and I make amazing videos, just amazing videos. I make a lot of videos that a put loads of time into ( 5 - 7 hours each video ) and this is the only way I can express myself, is it normal?

Favorite Answer

Yes, its normal. Most people express themselves in a way that they feel is weird. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I express my self most of the times by writing scripts. Yes scripts for plays. I work on them for a long time. They normally end up well. Don't feel down or insecure. If you enjoy making videos make them! Enjoy what you do, and you never know one day that may even be your career.

Source(s): Experience

There is no weird way to express yourself. People express themselves through writing, I express myself through music, you express yourself through editing.