Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetSoftware · 8 years ago

Is it normal that my way to express myself is editing?

Since I remember myself I always had a thing for cameras and I loved filming, in the last two years I started to edit videos ( just random videos ). I mean I brought my own emotions to my videos and I always wanted to make people understand the meaning of what I try to bring in my videos. I use Final Cut Pro X and I make amazing videos, just amazing videos. I make a lot of videos that a put loads of time into ( 5 - 7 hours each video ) and this is the only way I can express myself, is it normal?

2 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Yes, its normal. Most people express themselves in a way that they feel is weird. I KNOW HOW YOU FEEL. I express my self most of the times by writing scripts. Yes scripts for plays. I work on them for a long time. They normally end up well. Don't feel down or insecure. If you enjoy making videos make them! Enjoy what you do, and you never know one day that may even be your career.

Source(s): Experience
  • 8 years ago

There is no weird way to express yourself. People express themselves through writing, I express myself through music, you express yourself through editing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.