How many of you want to see The Great Gatsby + BQ?

I've heard wonderful things about the novel, even though I've never read it. I do plan on reading it soon, however, and I have a decent idea of the plot. The movie looks really good and most critics seem to have liked it (or at least what I've read). Plus, Leonardo di Caprio is just plain sexy. I probably won't be able to go see it tomorrow, though...What about you guys?

BQ 1: Books or movies?

BQ 2: Brownies or ice cream?

BQ 3: How was your day?

Favorite Answer

Haha, there was a great gatsby ad on the side of the question as I was reading it.

I really want to go see it!! I read the book in december 2012 because I heard it was coming out soon so I've been waiting since last year!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1343092/locations?ref_...

if you go there you'll see that thy filmed part of it at centennial park at sydney! That's like right next to my school and I actually got to see bits of the set when they were filming. It was amazing!!!!! but i didn't get to see leo or tobey maguire or anythings. We do sport in that park so i was walking past. Apparently the part i saw was used as the driveway to gatsby's mansion or something. SOOO Exciting!!!

But I'm on exam period now. We finish friday next week so I'll go see it then to celebrate :)

BQ 1: Books or movies?

Books in general seem to be better but I don't have the time i wish i had to read so i watch movies instead :)

BQ 2: Brownies or ice cream?

ice cream!

BQ 3: How was your day?

pretty good :) i don't have an exam today so I get to stay home and "study" :)

I am excited to see it with some of my old classmates and my high school English teacher! There is a huge group of us going together to see it next weekend!

I have read it and I really enjoyed the novel. I need to reread it, though, because I think I will enjoy it a lot more now that it is not being assigned. Plus, it is a really short book so it shouldn't take too long to read it.

BQ1: Books.

BQ2: Mmm brownies!

BQ3: It was alright. Just a nice and lazy day because I don't have school anymore. But I am going to head back to my university in about an hour so I can pack up my dorm room for good!

I do. All my roommates left after the semester ended last week, and most of my other friends went home too, so I probably won't see it for a while. I feel like I won't like it for some reason or it won't be how I want it to be, which is really egotistical sounding, but whatever. I like Baz Luhrmann. He made "Romeo + Juliet," which is one of my favorite movies, and he did the speaking for that one essay thing in the 90s that was pretty cool.

BQ: Both.

BQ2: Brownies are too sweet for me, and ice cream just doesn't do much for me. Hm.

BQ3: I don't even remember what I did. It was a very fast-paced day and I got NOTHING done.

Me too, i really wanna see it. Looks amazing.

BQ 1: Movies. Books give an extraordinary experience but movies are too convenient

BQ 2: Ice Cream

BQ 3: Pretty boring and i wasted most of it :/

• M

nope

BQ 1: Books or movies?

movie

BQ 2: Brownies or ice cream?

brownies

BQ 3: How was your day?

73

Read the book for my AP class. Lovedlovedloved it. The movie seems a bit exaggerated, but it's Hollywood so what can you expect? Definitely going to see it.

Books

Brownies

Good, thank you :)

YES! I very much do. I read the book and it's amazing (It's so short it's almost like a novella, you should read it). I actually want to see it tomorrow. I plan to take my sister. She hasn't read the book because she doesn't read, but she loves Leo so that'll be enough for her. :p

BQ: Books. I'm becoming more tolerant of movies though.

BQ2: Oh, that's tough. I love both. I guess brownies, according to my mood.

BQ3: Very nice, thanks for asking.

I do.And Leo isn't just going to be a good Gatsby,he's going to be a great Gatsby!(see what I did there?)

BQ1:books

BQ2:ice cream

BQ3:alright..I talked to my old best friend and realized there is absolutely no hope for our friendship.

I am definitely interested in how it will be portrayed.

I love Leo's acting, so I am expecting it to make me feel fantasmical.

BQ: I enjoy both equally.

BQ: Brownies

BQ: Pretty okay.

Books and movies! C'mon after the HP series, can you really bash the movies??? lol

ice cream!

bleh.