Where can I get a HIGH quality, DEPENDABLE automotive electric fan switch?

I've been looking around and it seems a lot of the universal 12 volt fan switches are getting poor reviews. So, I want to find a good dependable electric fan switch. Where can i find one? Ideally it would be a part that is intended to be an OEM part (like a fan switch out of a 2001 Ford Taurus), then I can wire... show more I've been looking around and it seems a lot of the universal 12 volt fan switches are getting poor reviews. So, I want to find a good dependable electric fan switch. Where can i find one? Ideally it would be a part that is intended to be an OEM part (like a fan switch out of a 2001 Ford Taurus), then I can wire a universal relay to it and be on my way. BUT, I want it to turn on from 180 to 190f and then shut off between 170 to 180f. I can't seem to find OEM specs on their fan switches. Thanks in advance.
Update: I'm pretty sure I have an OEM thermostat (190f?) Are you sure it should turn on at 200f?
Thanks for the tips, you raise some good points.
Any idea where I can find an OEM equivalent automotive electric fan switch?
1 answer 1