Melanie asked in HealthWomen's Health · 8 years ago

Lower pelvic pain on the left side?

It's not a sharp pain its kind of mild but its been progressively (slightly) getting worse in the past four days. At first it started off as a mild discomfort like cramps. I have NO other symptoms. What could this be? I'm a female by the way.

I have been using the bathroom regularly. I'm okay #2 wise.

There are so many pelvic disorders for women that even doctors will have a hard time diagnosing it. Symptoms for different disorders may appear the same. It would be best to have it checked by a doctor who will most likely conduct a thorough pelvic exam and may ask you take tests. Through this your doctor may deterimine the real cause so she may prescribe the appropriated remedites. Meantime, you may want to acquaint yourself with the different symptoms and causes of pelvic disorders such as POP and SUI by checking related articles found in http://www.zuarticles.com/author-details-19-8/kath...

Well this is kinda a wierd question but have you been regular... Like with #2?? I've had the same symptoms and its been constipation. It also could be a sist on your ovarie.