Jack asked in HealthMen's Health · 7 years ago

Is it normal for your balls to shrivel up when you have to poop?

Whenever I have the feeling that I have to take a dump my testicles shrivel up. I was wondering if this is normal. If not, what do you recommend. Thank you.

Favorite Answer

They only "shrivel" and go into the body when they're getting/feeling cold

There is no recommendation, what is happening to you is quite natural. Every day of every week your balls change slightly. If they are shriveling up they are looking for heat, and that is the reason why they go up into stomach. (more or less) When they are on the hot side they will come down again in order to cool off. It is all about protecting the sperm. It is natures way of letting you know that all is well in the balls department.

Jack,

this depends on the person. They aren't shriveling up, they are ascending into the pelvic area for protection. This is something your body does naturally and can't be helped. It is like when they hang low and loose, your body is in control. Since, you noticed this I am assuming you pay attention to them at other times and know that they tend to move around and sometimes change sizes ever so slightly. I also assume that you notice that your scrotum shrinks when your testicles move up and that it also moves around some. Also, both testicles and scrotum move when you are sexually aroused because your body is trying to keep them from harm during sex. Especially during an orgasm and whatnot. Hope this helped!

It is not possible for your testicles to shrivel up - all that happens is that some muscles pull them up into the body cavity. It happens in the cold as well!

Never looked. Maybe it is from the body pushing the poop out.

Yeah, it's normal and pretty benign since you're not using them at that moment anyway. (Unless you're into blumpkins...see "Harold and Kumar Escape Guantanamo Bay")

- yup!

- totally normal.