is there even a need of logic and proof about God's existence?

when the one's who believe in God dont ask for a proof ? if they believe its probably because they were the chosen one's by God ~

why do they have to be answerable to outsiders?

If one doesn't ask for proof from who they believe to be God, they're not really considering what's at stake. I guess where most people differ is in what they consider "proof." I believe in the God of the Bible because He is the only one with answers to ALL my questions.

Is there even a need of logic and proof about Zeus' existence?

when the one's who believe in Zeus dont ask for a proof ? if they believe its probably because they were the chosen one's by Zeus ~

If they kept to themselves, then we would not ask for proof. But they don't, they knock on our doors, they protest the funerals of gay kids who commit suicide, they legislate to take away or deny the rights of people they dislike. They demand we believe as they do, they threaten us with eternal damnation if we don't. So we ask them, which god should we believe in? Buddha? Yahweh? Zeus? How do we know which one? Which version of the bible should we accept? We ask for proof, a reason go believe beyond 'I say so'.

If you don't feel the need to have proof then no, you don't need the proof. But if you are trying to get others to convert to your religion, you can't be angry when they expect you to prove to them that you're right. Whether the logic is necessary is a matter of personal opinion- some need it, others don't. That's something we all have to accept.

'is there even a need of logic and proof about Odin's existence?'

-I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.- Steven Roberts.

Yes, ANY and EVERY claim that something exists NEEDS supporting evidence in order to be accepted. Duh.

I think,

the need begins to arise

when the believers try to impress others to make others believe their blind beliefs.

And as a result,

they also become answerable to the doubts of the outsiders.

I am an agno-myst.

• God exists by belief not by proof.

• neil s

There is never a need for logic or evidence, unless we want to have reasonable beliefs with some chance of usefully reflecting reality. In other words, someone who doesn't care to have sound reasoning and evidence for their beliefs doesn't care if those beliefs are true, and deep down probably doesn't think the belief makes any real world difference.

postaticale jewilsh king became chirstian blood line energy being

or serpme being in hebrew latine God

personale understanding., I call him creatior father energy being.,

Source(s): I study creatrue ology study creatrues categories subjecties and creatruelisum practice creatrue meditations., Like energy beinges.,