What military courses/camps for civilians?

So i have a little time off from work coming up in august, and i was taking a look at doing the extreme seal experience, however the dates don't work out for me, so i was wondering what other types of camps/courses are out there like the extreme seal experience? I live on the east coast, in pa, so anything... show more So i have a little time off from work coming up in august, and i was taking a look at doing the extreme seal experience, however the dates don't work out for me, so i was wondering what other types of camps/courses are out there like the extreme seal experience? I live on the east coast, in pa, so anything within about a 12 hour driving distance would be perfect. I really like the extreme seal experience because i wasn't just a workout/pt training the whole time, it also had the zodiac training, the different rifle/handgun training, the sniper training, and different things of that nature, Though i am a fitness nut so im not afraid of a little pt/workout, I always wanted to join the military i just had other career plans so im not looking for like a NRA handgun course. So let me hear you suggestions for what others courses are out there.
Thanks for you help.
Update: Don h, did you even read my question? I am looking to do some fun training because I have about a week off from my work, I AM NOT LOOKING TO ENLIST!! I just want to take my vacation time and have a little fun training
1 answer 1