Will Obama put the Boston Bomber in a cell next to the You Tube filmmaker who caused Benghazi attack?

Which one of them will get out first?

Update:

@Sadcat, it was his call to lie about Benghazi.

Update 2:

@Dak, Bill Ayers and his terrorist buddies did a lot of bombing during the Nixon administration.

Don't forget that "Global Warming" nut the Uni-Bomber. His reign of terror spanned about 20 years under mostly Republican administrations.

Why are all sniper terrorists always doing there thing when a republican is in office. Jeremiah Wright and Farrakhan's followers sure did some damage sniping in D.C. while Bush was president.

Oh, let me guess you are going to say they were radical right wingers,right?

Update 3:

@Steel, only those who voted for Obama.

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I get the irony... apparently some here don't.

The YouTube filmmaker who's video trailer (the video hadn't even been seen yet) was FALSELY accused of causing the Benghazi attack, which we have clearly learned to be a lie from the very first day of the attack, has been in jail within days of the Benghazi attack on TRUMPED UP parole violation charges... charges which under any other conditions would not have warranted such a penalty.

So yeah, it's a toss up who will get out of jail first (Sarcasm).

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The Boston bomber will dine at the White House before the YouTube guy gets out of prison.

• 8 years ago

Sounds like a plan that he could be considering (NOT!). But, what I would like to know is why for the past 30 years, almost all domestic terrorism in the form of bombings, has been when we have a Democrat in the office of President of the United States.

• ?
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

nicely, possibly human beings think of it has greater to do with the Boston Marathon. If it replaced into a perfect winger mad through fact of Obama pushing for greater taxes, does not they have bombed the tax workplaces? besides, it does not be Obama's first mistake now, might it?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Barry
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

I am guessing which ever one U of Illinois-Chicago (Bill Ayers) or Columbia (Kathy Boudin) offers a teaching job to first

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/04/02/columbia-univer...

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Ever since Obama took office, everyone seems to assume the President personally makes every single decision not only of the federal government, but a lot of state governments too. It's like they think Obama was elected emperor.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Amazing..............some people still believe the attack on our embassy in Benghazi really was fueled from a youtube video (and not a well coordinated terrorist attack).

• 8 years ago

I would hope the filmmaker would get out first since he was a pawn of a political campaign.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Probably. there's two things this administration won't do.

1) execute criminals,

2) put the words "muslim" and "terrorist" in the same sentence.

Source(s): tired of the administration and all their lies.
  • justa
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

There really are other people in government who do have jobs to do and who don't check in with the President every time someone commits a crime.

This obsession with what Obama is responsible for is typical of ignorance born of wishful thinking.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.