Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 8 years ago

Should I get a tattoo that says "Remember Benghazi"?

Sort of like Remember the Alamo

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Sean
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Get one that says Remember the Twin Towers, or Remember Iraq. Oh wait, never mind, those happened on Bush's watch, so they were not his fault.

• sweet
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

he's a hypocrite, my recommend is save up for it, you be attentive to those little luxuries you frequently times handle your self to, like a clean shirt or clothing and so on, instead of procuring for those issues placed the money aside and save for the tattoo, or in case you're working your self then merely pay for it out of your wages. He can not permit you be attentive to what you may and can't do including your physique, he can improve up and end being a hypocrite and merely settle for which you're an grownup and entitled to do what you prefer, this is not breaking a marriage vow, females no longer "obey" their husbands, on the present time this is an equivalent partnership.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Not unless you are also willing to get another tattoo that says something like remember Iraq. After all many more Americans and innocents die due to the Bush lies.

• 8 years ago

what about on forehead just simple:

"I'M F00KEN STUPID!"

benghazi was bombed for several reasons, one of them it was to stop money delivery to so called "opposition" first in libia and at the time of attack to syria...

just read bit more, it was not consulate but cia operations quarters... consul was visiting it, why help was called 8hrs after the attack begin? why not at the time of attack?

there is more questions than popular press is answering to...

Source(s): experience with "truth in politics"...
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I am a little older, so I have one that says "Remember the Maine." Nobody does.

• xg6
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

You mean like the guy who got the Romney tattoo on his face and lived yo regret it?

• 8 years ago

Yeah! Do it. Right on the side of your neck so you'll get to flex while you point to it.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Get one that says "I AM A PARTISAN HACK". It's the same thing.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yeah. Get it on your neck.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

Yes. Maybe someday we will return to "Smoke them out of their holes"

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.