Blame God for shortcomings, instead of failing to apply proper etiquette to our own behavior?

A truly supreme being??? he/she...is now dead.......should we not assume responsibility for our OWN PERSONAL BEHAVIOUR....ON THIS EARTH.....different time....different place....WHAT MORE IS THERE TO BE SAID....IN SHORT...IT IS TRULY UP TO US...WHAT HAPPENS TO US...FROM THIS POINT ON....LETS JUST FACE IT...OK?????..IT IS ALWAYS EASIER TO BLAME SOMEONE ELSE......ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE NOT MATURE ENOUGH TO ACCEPT THE REALITY OF THE WHOLE THING.......this will never make it through YA, because they are not interested in the truth.....ONLY TO PERPETUATE THE EXISTENCE of a system wheras THEY ALLOW YOU...to let them tell you...WHAT THEY THINK.................welcome to the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.........and EVERY OTHER COUNTRY THAT HAS EXISTED IN THIS WORLD OF OURS, SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME.....NO BULLSHIT HERE...TRUST ME............Paul Giroux........formally known as Paul G.

I have lost someone from YA, because they could not ACCEPT THE REALITY THAT.....the person of supreme being....AS IT WERE.... is just TOO KINDA BUSY, to concentrate on HER LITTLE PROBLEM OF SINGING, and EXCUSE ME FOR SAYING THIS BUT, there are TRULY MORE IMPORTANT THINGS..IN THIS WORLD....THAN YOUR SINGING ABLILITY....TRUST ME.....IT ALL COMES DOWN TO A MATTER OF IMPORTANCE.....IN THE BIGGER PICTURE OF THE WHOLE EQUATION....SORRY I HAD TO TELL YOU THIS, BUT SOMEONE HAD TO....IF YOU NEVER CONTACT ME AGAIN,....I WILL TRULY UNDERSTAND.....BUT SOMETIMES...YOU HAVE TO CALL IT, AS YOU SEE IT....That is all I EVER DO......LIKE IT OR NOT.......TOTALLY SWORN TO HONESTY......ANYTHING ELSE......IS JUST A WASTE OF MY TIME......PLEASE DO NOT ASK ANY QUESTIONS THAT YOU ARE NOT READY TO HEAR THE ANSWERS FOR..........OK??????...........Paul G.

Favorite Answer

It is true that when we are young we tend to blame everyone else for our failings but that shd change when we are adults. I am an atheist so I have no God to blame. I have some friends - adults - but every time something goes wrong and they can't deal with it, it's because they had a bad childhood or the person didn't like them, or they didn't realise..........anything except to say - look I made a mistake, I'll put it right. How hard is that?

That is what being a grown up is all about.

Have a long and happy life, Paul

Mo

An atheist

How long have you ever been asking for those products. It takes time to strengthen those issues. GOD does not wave a magic wand and that they seem. capability to stand against evil and understanding all come from GOD. understanding takes practice in understanding what's the terrific way of doing something. braveness is able to stand even nevertheless others go away me on my own. Are shortcomings are no longer GOD's fault they are our very own. If i'm no longer solid adequate to stand it is using fact i do no longer understand adequate or I chosen to no longer stand. i could have braveness to stand if I so chosen to. i might desire to workout understanding in understanding it fairly is the best thank you to do something. If I chosen wrongly then I even have not theory approximately or theory out my determination.

Okay, I only read the question and not the long paragraph of .........BLAH BLAH....BLAH.............. kind of writing because, well, do I really have to say it?

God is an easy target. Just look at the bible. What a jerk, huh? Yeah, I know, he isn't a jerk, and he shouldn't be blamed, but you gotta admit, easy target. And he can't fight back or anything, like a person can.

good rant....yawn..zzzz