Comic Con 2013: San Diego Convention Center?

I want Comic Con 2013 tickets for this summer. I'm a newby so I am not so sure how this works.

What is an industry ticket?

Is there a +1 with the industry ticket? Does it cost money?

What are the perks to having an industry ticket?

Who has access/can get an industry ticket?

Itinerary of the convention?

What is typically the best day to go to Comic Con? (Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday..)

Age range of people?

And anymore advice....

Thanks!

Favorite Answer

I have yet to attend San Deigo Comic Con, but I usually go to Chicago Comic Con and 3 other conventions every year. The best day to go is definitely Thursday or Friday; conventions usually have less people on those two days so that means a shorter line wait. And the only other question I can answer is the crowd is going to be HUGE. It's the biggest Con in the nation so be very expectant and prepared for massive amounts of attendees and very long autograph line waits.

Source(s): My convention experience.