Miley Cyrus Maxim's hot 100 "hottest woman alive"?

She's too "cute" to be considered sexually appealing "hot"...

It's definitely because she's all over the biz right now, has music coming out so maybe that's what they consider "hot" as of career.

Same thing as Gwyneth Paltrow, she's doing a lot this year...

But realistically, are they really all the hype? Opinions...

Favorite Answer

i strongly suspect she (cyrus) bought the title to help create more buzz for her upcoming album.

frankly there are multiple women not only somewhere on the list but very close to the top spot that are not even attractive in my book. heck, the top 3 are not attractive. rhiana has the forehead of an overgrown fetus and gomez also defines overrated. she gets that buzz because she is back with bieber and celebrity relationships get them more attention. i am convinced that not only do some of the women buy their way in (to create hype and buzz) but the hot 100 is more of who is most popular in the media in the last 6 months and not who is actually attractive (that is way back on the list of qualifiers).

hoda kotb was in there too?

holy schmidt- they must be smoking ditchweed.

and ke$ha too?

there is simply no way i can take them seriously. their lists just get worse and worse every year and i don't know how that is possible but they do it somehow.

i haven't bothered reading maxim in years and their annual list simply reminds me why.

there are young ladies who aren't as well known but are SO much better looking like stacey farber, skyler day and danielle savre and older women like amy robach and andrea tantaros- i dare everyone to check them out and see for themselves. they are only some of the many beautiful ladies that blow away ALL of those on the so-called "hot 100"

I don't think she should have been the number one. And yes I think its mostly career and fame that got her that spot, because she's really talked about.

• Ellen

Miley is beautiful, even though I don't like her new hair style, but I believe that she shouldn't be considered as the hottest woman alive...

When I read that, I actually laughed out loud. That's a joke. I'm not saying she's ugly but she's nothing special especially with that lesbian looking haircut. I can think of so many other women that are soooo much more attractive than her.

• Wizard

Miley is ok & I do not have anything against

her, but she shouldn't even be in the top 20

Source(s): Me

I don't think her and selena gomez should be in the top 20 either but I think she was 2nd

Be the first to answer this question.